Thursday 15 September 2011

This One Goes To 11

I have recently started listening to a girl punk band called "Bikini Kill", and I think this is the first time ever that I understand that the band is not that good, but I still like it. I guess that's called guilty pleasure eh? I'm trying to think of other guily pleasures of mine but am drawing a blank.

This band is my intro to the punk scene, after listening to them I downloaded the "Greatest Hits" of the Ramones, and I think next I'll start listening to the Sex Pistols. I find it intriguing that this is, to my knowledge the first all girl band that I like, maybe one of the few bands I like that have a girl singer even.

My music library is kinda weird, I was into a lot of Rock music for a while (Rush, Zeppelin, Skynyrd), now I'm trying to expand. I think the newest music I've started to listen to are Girl Tlak, Deadmau5, and a couple other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment