Thursday 29 September 2011

Cougar Vision or "Broadcasting"?

Sir Wil believes that their "broadcasting" class, is better than our "Cougar Vision". I think the main reason was that they think because they have live shows in the morning, and we have pre-recorded shows, they are more professional. And two girls from Sir Wil even came over to the school, asking our students if they thought Cougar Vision was terrible.

After hearing all this I thought "wow, I know were not the best(yet), but are they really that much better than us?" Then yesterday I watched some clips of Sir Wil's youtube channel, and all I have to say is "Wow". They didn't have any full shows uploaded, I did see their skits, intros and streeter pieces. And I just watching those made me feel so much better, because they were all awful. They claim they have computer labs full of Macs, so what are they using them for? Because it's definately not for after effects, because it seemed like they used Windows Movie Maker.

I think at the end if the year there should be a movie festival between both schools, you will see that we will dust them.

No comments:

Post a Comment