Wednesday 2 November 2011

Why is news so morbid?

In my blog I have started writing about news stories instead of just random stuff like before, and its just plain depressing. Apparently, some time last week a girl in Orleans (where I live), got off a city bus and was  beaten by a group of girls. The question at hand is wheher or not she knew these girls. If she knew them before, then it is still bad, but it would be worse if i was just random. Because the swarm of girls not only beat her up, then stole her stuff, but they kept beating the crap out of her once they had her stuff. I honestly can't believe that there were no witnisses around, I do know that there were a couple of guy friends of the mean girls that were just there watching.

Personally, Im scared for my friends, because basically everyone I know busses around the orleans area. I can't imagine hearing about a friend in this situation, or seeing the brutal outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment